Mr. Long Fink is responsible for managing Mr. Lin Yu-Lin’s international investments, formulating and executing long-term strategies, and interacting with entrepreneurs, employees, consultants and other stakeholders He has served on this role since 2010 and leads Mr. Lin Yu-Lin’s Global Management Committee.
Mr. Long Fink’s principal activities and services as Chief Financial Officer International Investments to Mr. Lin Yu-Lin are property investment and development. Other activities include building management, financial investment and investment holding. His Operations are carried out mainly in the People's Republic of China, Japan, Singapore, Canada, USA, Europe and Hong Kong.
Fink first studied Business Management at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC and subsequently obtained a law degree from the University of Hong Kong. He obtained his Master of Business Administration and Master of Laws (Corporate & Financial Law) from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and the University of Hong Kong respectively.
Before his present appointment, Fink has been involved in various corporate finance and acquisitions in the Greater China region including:-
- the disposal of China mining assets and placement of shares to a listed company in excess of HK$2 billion;
- acquisition of interest in an entertainment broadcasting company by 5 Chinese state owned companies for US$30 million;
- corporate finance for acquisition of shares in a Chinese Joint Venture for a total investment of RMB 200 million;
- infrastructure loan financing for the re-construction and operation of highway in Guangdong;
- listing of high quality die-casting manufacturing company on NASDAQ;
- reverse takeover of listed company in Hong Kong by an IT company involving several placements of shares in excess of HK$700 million;
- the consolidation of several coal bed mines concessionary rights in China and
- restructuring the holding company for investments by private equity funds and listing on NASDAQ.
Mr. Long Fink exemplifies Lin Yu-Lin’s commitment to helping entrepreneurs achieve their desired goals. Fink is a proven leader with deep expertise in developing strong entrepreneur/investor relationships, a passion for building outstanding teams and a disciplined focus on operations and execution.